Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Come join write-along Wednesday!!

Each Wednesday I will post the beginning of a scene, then each of you can leave a comment to continue the story from there. Be sure to read all of the comments before posting as they will build on each other. Only rule is to keep the comments PG rated. Let's see where the story takes us!!

"Are you about finished?" Tara huffed, casting Dom a steely glare that only he dared ignore.
Dom placed the business end of the silencer against the back of the old man's skull and fired again—emptying the clip and spraying brain matter across the plush tan carpet. "Son of a bitch killed my dog." The fact that his hundred-and-five pound Rottweiler was in the process of shredding the senior detective's arm at the time was beside the point.

All right.... take it from there :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you killed him over your dog. Tara says coldly. In a tone that raises the hair on your neck, Dom replies. I care more about that dog than anyone I have met in my life. I will miss Scout way more than I am going to miss you.

    ReplyDelete